July 3rd – 9th 2023
BCBR brings you back to the coast on Vancouver Island
- The most singletrack of any multi-day stage race in the world
- A perfect combination of natural and hand-built trails crafted by mountain bikers for mountain bikers
- Best week of your life
- An epic week of riding
- World class course designed and curated by mountain bikers for mountain bikers
- Fully stocked, hygienically managed aid station(s)
- Professional timing
- Shimano Tech zone to keep your wheels rolling
- On course medical support
- Extensive communication and safety plans
- Animations supported by the communities
- Fully managed course including:
- Course marking with pink ribbon, signage and marshals
- Extensive course team support to keep you safe
- Daily awards ceremonies
- Official Finisher medal – the coveted belt buckle
- Official Finisher T-shirt
- Lounges / Beer Gardens
- Medical Support
- Basecamp life – Food & Camping – limited quantity ($) – upgrades will be available in the new year!
- Wellness – Massage, Physio, Chiro ($)
- Obsession Bike Tech ($)
- Access to Professional Photographs ($)
Details below reflect a per-person price, regardless of what category you ride in.
2023 Registration capacity is limited as we bring on board the 2020 racers.
TIER 1 – SUPER EARLY BIRD PRICING
Sign up between September 27th 12:00pm PST – Oct 11th 12:00pm PST!
2023 Super Early Bird Race Entry – $1,799 CAD
($1,314.43 USD, €1,362.47)
TIER 2 – EARLY BIRD PRICING
Sign up between Oct 11th 12:01pm PST – Nov 1st 12:00pm PST 2022!
2023 Early Bird Race Entry – $1,999 CAD
($1,460.85 USD, €1,514.09)
TIER 3 – REGULAR PRICING
2023 Race Entry – $2,199
($1,607.01 USD, €1,665.58)
Read our Refunds and Cancellations policy.
We recommend you consider the cancellation insurance offered through CCN to protect your investment.
Note: The above pricing is in Canadian Dollars. Currency conversions as of 09/26/2022. This price is just your race registration. It does not include transportation or tenting. A $5/day charge will be added to each registration in support of local trail associations.
Embark upon The Ultimate Singletrack Experience…SOLO! For each of the seven days, the guts and the glory are all yours!
Race categories for Epic Solo Riders are:
- Open Men
- Open Women
- Open Non-Binary
- 40+ (men, women)
- 50+ (men, women)
- 60+ (men)
TEAMS OF TWO
You will each be issued a bike plate displaying your team number. For each of the seven days, you and your teammate will start the race together and your team time will be assigned the time that your last team member crosses the finish line. You’ll share the guts and the glory as a partnership.
Race categories for Epic Teams of Two are:
- Open Men
- Open Women
- Open Mixed
- 80+ (men)
- 100+ (men)
”“My week was awesome. It made me think that the impossible was possible. Those climbs, I never would have done it if wasn’t such a great group of people in front of me.”Maximiliano SmolkinArgentina