TRAVEL & TRANSPORTATION
We will be exploring the beautiful Okanagan Region. The event will start and finish in various locations in the South Okanagan Valley which stretches 25km along the eastern side of Okanagan Lake.
Transportation is not included in the entry fee. For 2021, each racer is responsible for getting themselves to the race start as well as for their daily transportation needs during the week.
Travelling by Vehicle:
- Penticton is centrally located along Highway 97 and has convenient access to the Trans Canada Highway and other major B.C. highways.
Travelling by Air:
- We recommend flying into the Penticton Regional Airport which is approximately a 10 minute drive from Downtown Penticton.
- You can also fly into the Kelowna International Airport which is approximately 1.5 hour drive to Penticton.
Whether you drive or fly there are many options to help you plan getting to and around Penticton.
Accommodation is not included in the entry fee. For 2021, each racer will be responsible for arranging their own accommodation. Check out some great local options below. Penticton is the central point for the event and where we recommend you stay.
Course - Start/Finish Locations
This year we will have seven stages of riding over six days in a cloverleaf format which will allow for one central place to stay in Penticton. The area has eight riding destinations and we are planning an amazing course for you to explore everything from smooth and buff to super rocky and technical single track.
- Day 1/5/6 start/finish will be beside the Penticton Lakeside Hotel - our host hotel this year.
No need to drive - just walk out of your hotel to the start line!
- Day 2/3/4 start/finish will be a 15-30 minute drive from Penticton.
The start/finish will be in the same location. Drive yourself or carpool together with your racing buddies!