Next year we are excited to be back on Vancouver Island to show you more of what the region has to offer. We will be releasing the new communities at a later date – each with differing terrain and diverse trail networks, that we know you will love! You will be treated to some of the best riding BC has to offer. Transportation details coming soon
Transportation is not included in the entry fee. For 2023, each racer is responsible for getting themselves to the race start as well as for their daily transportation needs during the week.
Travelling by Vehicle:
- Vancouver Island can be accessed by ferry from Horseshoe Bay in West to Nanaimo or Vancouver’s Tsawwassen terminal.
Travelling by Air:
We recommend flying into one of the following two airports:
- Vancouver International Airport
- Nanaimo Airport (privately owned)
Whether you drive or fly there are many options to help you plan getting to and from Vancouver Island.
Basecamp life, food and camping ARE BACK and will be available in limited quantities – upgrades available in the new year. The event will start and finish in various locations on Vancouver Island and will be announced at a later date. There are a number of other options that you can choose from whether you want to stay in hotels, airbnb’s or bring your camper.
- Stay tuned for race schedule & locations in order to book your accommodations.
- Host hotels and recommendations will be provided
- Preferred rates may also be available