AN EPIC MULTI-DAY MOUNTAIN BIKE STAGE RACE
The BC Bike Race is a multi-day mountain bike stage race that began its humble journey in 2007. To this day, it continues to maintain the highest overall singletrack content globally. The race takes place on the coast of British Columbia, the mecca of mountain biking.
Riders will enjoy some of the oldest and most mature trail networks in the world. British Columbia is world-renowned for its old-growth forests, moss and fern-covered forest floors, as well as beautiful ribbons of singletrack. Throughout the week, you will get to experience the best trails the areas have to offer. Long and punchy climbs followed by thrilling descents littered with roots, rocks, and berms, the legendary BC singletrack. Riders will rise to new heights of strength as they ride towards the coveted ‘Belt Buckle’, a symbol of athletic achievement – a Journey of a Lifetime.
The BC Bike Race is not just about the singletrack, it’s also about the camaraderie, the beers & the friendships that make this adventure a complete package, and as some say “the best week of my life”.
- 2024 will give racers the full Island experience exploring multiple regions
- 7 days of racing
- Beer Gardens at the finish
- Convenient local airports
- Average Ride Time 3-6 hours per day
- Average age – 39-55
- 85% male / 15% female
- 75% Singletrack trails
- Solo: Open Men, 40+,50+, 60+, Open Women 40+,50+, Non-Binary
- Teams of 2: Open Men, 80+, 100+ Open Women, Mixed
- 2 Aid Stations per day
- One Shimano Tech Zone per day