Refund and Cancellation
It is important to us that you, as our customer, understand why we have a refund policy. The work we do to deliver your race starts now – and your registration is applied towards this task the minute you register. Registration fees fund our work year-round, which is why we are transparent in our refund policy and your agreement to and acknowledgment of the shared risk.
In the event that the BC Bike Race is unable to execute its 2024 event, whether on the originally scheduled date or subsequently rescheduled dates, on account of any reason mentioned above, we will allow 50% of your base entry paid value (net of processing fees) in credit to a future event, valid up to 4 years from your original purchase year – based on availability. This does not include upgrades. This also applies to entries deferred from 2020.
I acknowledge the following conditions also apply:
- In the event of a race closure or course alteration, no refund or credit will be offered if a race stage(s) is cancelled or postponed or rerouted or shortened. This also applies to any and all additional amenities and facilities offered as part of the race.
- Entries deferred from 2020 are not transferable.
- There are no refund options available to entries deferred from 2020.
- Only new entries purchased for 2024 event(s) are transferable before May 1, 2024.
- There is a $250 administrative charge for entry transfers. Please note that entries that are sold by registrants to other riders are not eligible for refunds from BC Bike Race. Buyers of re-sold entries will be required to register for 2024 directly through BC Bike Race and are subject to all the other terms and conditions of the original registration.
- Refunds are available until Feb 28, 2024 at 75% of entry fee and applies only to new entries purchased for 2024.
- Refunds are available until March 31, 2024 at 50% of entry fee and applies only to new entries purchased for 2024.
- No refunds after March 31, 2024. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- No Deferrals under ANY circumstances.
- Protect your entry against the unforeseen. We recommend you consider purchasing the cancellation insurance provided by CCN.