Details below reflect a per-person price, regardless of what category you ride in.
EARLY BIRD PRICING – SOLD OUT!
Limited space available!
Sign up before Jan 10th OR before spots sell out to get a $200 savings!
2022 Early Bird Race Entry – $1,799 – SOLD OUT!
($1,413.58 USD, €1,250.01)
2022 Early Bird Race Entry – Canadian Resident Pricing – $1,699 – SOLD OUT!
REGULAR PRICING – NOW SELLING!
2022 Race Entry – $1,999
($1,570.73 USD, €1,388.94)
2022 Race Entry – Canadian Resident Pricing – $1,899
Note: The above pricing is in Canadian Dollars. Currency conversions as of 02/23/2022. This price is just your race registration. It does not include transportation or tenting. A $5/day charge will be added to each registration in support of local trail associations.
The Ultimate Singletrack Experience
- The most singletrack of any multi-day stage race in the world
- A perfect combination of natural and hand-built trails crafted by mountain bikers for mountain bikers
- Best week of your life
- An epic week of riding
We have a strong track record of safety excellence and hygiene standards and will continue to adapt and evolve our policies to meet all health and safety protocols as prescribed by BC Health Authorities.
- World class course designed and curated by mountain bikers for mountain bikers
- Fully stocked, hygienically managed aid station(s)
- Professional timing
- Shimano Tech zone to keep your wheels rolling
- On course medical support
- Extensive communication and safety plans
- Animations supported by the communities
- Fully managed course including:
- Course marking with pink ribbon, signage and marshals
- Extensive course team support to keep you safe
- Lead and sweep moto
- Daily awards ceremonies
- Official Finisher medal – the coveted belt buckle
- Official Finisher T-shirt
- Beer Gardens
- Wellness Stretch Zone
- Medical Support
- Obsession Bike Tech ($)
- Access to Professional Photographs ($)
Embark upon The Ultimate Singletrack Experience…SOLO! For each of the seven days, the guts and the glory are all yours!
Race categories for Epic Solo Riders are:
- Open Men
- Open Women
- Open Non-Binary
- 40+ (men, women)
- 50+ (men, women)
- 60+ (men)
TEAMS OF TWO
You will each be issued a bike plate displaying your team number. For each of the seven days, you and your teammate will start the race together and your team time will be assigned the time that your last team member crosses the finish line. You’ll share the guts and the glory as a partnership.
Race categories for Epic Teams of Two are:
- Open Men
- Open Women
- Open Mixed
- 80+ (men)
- 100+ (men)
”The BC Bike Race was a milestone achievement in my life. Thank you everyone for putting on such a remarkable, well run event.Jerem ZwartAustralia